Q. What will happen at my first visit?
As a new patient, on your first visit we will:
1. Discuss your concerns, needs and expectations.
2. Complete a full Dental Examination using our computerised X-ray and Camera system where appropriate. The digital x-ray allows us to use only a fraction of the radiation normally needed for film x-rays.The images are viewable in seconds saving valuable time and resources.
3. Discuss all the various treatment options with you.
4. Provide you with a printed estimate and treatment plan.
5. Discuss the various payment options available for your treatment, including interest free loans, and monthly payment plans such as Denplan for your continued dental well being.
Q. Which Dentist will I see?
Q. Is there access for disabled or infirm patients at the surgeries?
Q. Can my children be seen at the practice?
Q. At what age should my child visit the dentist?
Q. Do I need to see a hygienist?
new park house dental centre | brassey road | shrewsbury | SY3 7FA